If you would like to submit a claim against the City of Rosemead, please fill out a Claim Form and submit it to the City Clerk's office during regular business hours.

If you need additional information on how to submit your claim or information on an existing claim please call (626) 569-2171 or (626) 569-2177.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download WinZip Download Word Viewer Download Excel Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer